- Players receiving a Red Card (Straight Red / 2 Yellow Cards) will automatically be suspended for the next game.
- Players who receive 3 yellow cards during the League Season will be suspended for 1 game.
- A Player who receives 3 red cards during a league season will be suspended for a full league fixture day.
- All notices of player suspension will be issued by the Disability Development Officer.
- Please note: All cautions are rescinded for the Scottish Cup Competition with competition treated as 1 day event with players starting with a new disciplinary card – Yellow and Red Card suspensions will still be enforced.
- Please note: Suspensions and Disciplinary records will not carry over to New Seasons