The SPFA are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of all our members. The association believes it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the association should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Therefore, members are encouraged to be open at all times and share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the association with any of the office bearers.
As a member of The SPFA you are expected to abide by the following association rules:
- All members must participate within the rules and respect coaches and officials and their decisions during training and competition
- All members must respect opponents and fellow association members during training and competition
- Members should be on time for training and competitions or inform their coach if they are going to be late
- Members must wear suitable attire for training and events as agreed with the coach.
- Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly
- Members must not smoke, consume alcohol or take drugs of any kind whilst representing the association at competitions or other events
- Members should treat all equipment with respect
- Members must inform the coaching staff of any injuries or illness they may have prior to the session beginning