- Teams will compete on specified League fixture days.
- The number of games played during the course of the season / fixtures days will be determined by the number of teams entered.
- New teams may be invited to join the League as an associate member – these teams will play friendly matches from the time they join to the end of the league competition
- Games will be played at 15 minutes a half.
3 points will be awarded for a WIN, 2 points for a DRAW and 1 points for a LOSS. In the event of teams being tied on points the following will determine the placing.
- Goal Difference
- Goals Scored
- Head to Head rule
- Head to Head Goal Difference
- Toss of a Coin
Please Note: A maximum of 10 goals will be counted for and against in any match
- Players receiving a Red Card (Straight Red / 2 Yellow Cards) will automatically be suspended for the next game
- Players who receive 3 yellow cards during the League Season will be suspended for 1 game.
- A Player who receives 3 red cards during a league season will be suspended for a full league fixture day.
- All notices of player suspension will be issued by the Disability Development Officer.
- Please note; All cautions are rescinded for the Scottish Cup Competition with competition treated as 1 day event with players starting with a new disciplinary card – Yellow and Red Card suspensions will still be enforced
- Please note; Suspensions and Disciplinary records will not carry over to New Seasons